Editor's Choice - Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
Consider this either a gentle reminder or a call to action. If you are an accounts receivable management (ARM) professional, you are more than attuned to the fact that the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) restrictions on your activities have gotten a whole lot more challenging. In fact, assuring TCPA compliance has become in many ways your job No. 1. Thankfully, help is at hand in the form of education and insights from recognized industry experts.
Many companies are increasingly moving towards the idea of partnering with companies across the globe to expand their customer base in those respective countries. One such company is Interactive Intelligence Group Inc, a company that specializes in providing telecommunication solutions to businesses around the world. Recently, it has partnered with AWAL , the IT subsidiary of Saudi Telecom Company (STC), to reach out to customers located in Saudi Arabia.
The VoIP PBX Asterisk has long been touted, along with Linux, as one of the open source movement's biggest success stories, but how does the open source PBX fare under real-world contact center use? Very well, according to a guest post on Asterisk developer Digium's blog by Loway founder Lorenzo Emilitri.
OTRS Group has announced that it enhanced customer support software by adding new OTRS Feature Add-On "Ticket Allocation" feature to it. This is good news for service organizations and call centers that want to assign tickets automatically to its staff members.
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013