Industry News

TMCNet:  Ultrapower to Buy MetarNet, Shenzhou Xiangsheng

[October 30, 2014]

Ultrapower to Buy MetarNet, Shenzhou Xiangsheng

(Sinocast Internet, Media & Online Services Beat (China) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) BEIJING, October 30, SinoCast -- Beijing Ultrapower Software (SZSE: 300002) intended to buy 100% of MetarNet Technologies at CNY 440 million.

The buyer will pay 85% by issuing shares and the rest 15% in cash. MetarNet is engaged in researching and developing, producing and selling all kinds of OSS software needed in communication and computer network and provides OSS solutions for network in each field.


The listed company also planned to buy 100% of Shenzhou Xiangsheng Software at CNY 300 million. Xiangsheng engages in the R & D and sale of vocational education experiment and training systems, related derivative services, etc.

[ Back To Contact Center Solutions's Homepage ]