Contact Center Solutions Featured Article

Contact Center Specialist Product Support Solutions Names to Inc. 500

August 29, 2007

Product Support Solutions (PSS) has been named to the prestigious Inc. 500 list of America’s fastest growing private companies. PSS has made its name in the contact center arena by helping customers transition from legacy self-service interactive voice response (IVR) systems to next-generation VoiceXML and VoIP systems. PSS was the only contact center specialist to make the Inc. 500 list in 2007.

“I want to thank all of our customers for helping us achieve this honor,” said Todd Funk, CEO of PSS, in a statement. “This isn’t a sprint. It’s a long distance race based on sustained performance and revenue growth over the last four years. You simply can’t get there without loyal customers who count on you to perform as promised year after year.”
PSS takes the view that significant IVR technology transitions are a relationship instead of simply a project, working with clients to ensure the full and successful migration. Engagements can comprise the migration of old IVR applications to new platforms, developing new touch-tone or speech-enabled applications.
These applications can then be integrated to back office systems and installed with new platforms. PSS will provide 24x7 support and maintenance of both legacy and next generation solutions through the transition period and beyond.
“Only the first 10% of an IVR deployment is a project,” said Keith Ward, CTO of PSS, in the statement. “The other 90% of its lifecycle is ongoing support, maintenance, and optimization- and that’s a relationship. PSS owes its success to expertise that spans all aspects of that relationship, from legacy IVR, VoiceXML and VoIP, to legendary maintenance and support.”
In addition to its own product and service offerings, PSS is a reseller of systems from Genesys, Holly Connects, Nortel, Nuance, Voxeo, Envox, and others.
Beyond its position as a voice self-service and contact center specialist, PSS focuses on helping its customers improve and optimize the voice self-service channel. The company provides vendor-independent technology and business solution advice, systems development, delivery and deployment of infrastructure and applications and maintenance and support.
PSS manages the voice self-service channel environment for a variety of legacy and next generation customers representing more than 150,000 ports of IVR globally. These customers are the world’s leaders in customer service from Healthcare, Banking, Energy, Insurance, Transportation, Entertainment, etc, including more than 20+ companies from the Fortune 500.
The contact center arena is growing in competitive intensity as organizations are relying on them more and more to deliver service to the customer’s expectations to ensure loyalty. As such, these organizations must rely on the latest technology to deliver the highest standard of service. PSS’s recognition by Inc. 500 is a testament to this company’s commitment to its customers and its striving for excellence.
Susan J. Campbell is a contributing editor for TMC and has also written for To see more of her articles, please visit Susan J. Campbell’s columnist page.
Don’t forget to check out ContactCenterSolutions’s White Paper Library, which provides a selection of in-depth information on relevant topics affecting the IP Communications industry. The library offers whitepapers, case studies and other documents which are free to registered users.
Today’s Featured White paper is titled Enterprise Mobility: How to Unshackle Your Mission-Critical Applications brought to you by Motorola.
What’s the best resource to learn about latest trends in the IP communications industry? Why, INTERNET TELEPHONY Conference & EXPO, of course. ITEXPO West 2007 is just around the corner — this year it’s being held at the Los Angeles Convention Center in California, Sept. 10-12. Register here. Also, follow the links to preview sessions, speakers and exhibitors.