Contact Center Solutions White Paper
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
The customer experience is a hugely vital part of any business operation. Whether the customer is a regular person at the retail level or a business at the consulting level, the kind of experience the customer has while dealing with a business will often frame that customer's reaction to the idea of doing business with that company in the future. So how do businesses get that perfect customer experience that keeps customers coming back for more?
Since the emergence of social media as a pseudo-legitimate form of communication (I say pseudo because of the varied, sometimes questionable, uses of such platforms, and also because of the injection of advertising in them), the issue for businesses has been how to effectively integrate the social channel into their existing customer contact technologies.
Global Industry Analysts, Inc., (GIA), a publisher of off-the-shelf market research, stated that its new global report on call center markets titled, "Call Centers: A Global Strategic Business Report" has revealed the revival of the global economy and an increase in business activity will help increase spending for call centers around the globe.
Hinduja Global Solutions Limited (HGS), a company that offers customer relationship and business process management solutions, recently announced that it scored highly on all parameters related to buyer satisfaction in Everest Group's annual report on the Contact Center Outsourcing (CCO) - Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix Assessment 2014. HGS has also been positioned as a "Major Contender" in Everest Group's 2014 PEAK Matrix assessment.
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013