Contact Center Solutions White Paper
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
Acqueon Technologies is a developer of software solutions for the customer collaboration industry. The company recently announced the availability of its U-Nexis, an outbound solution for the new Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5 platform.
Micromax Informatics, an India-based mobile handset manufacturer is, according to an IDC research, one of the Indian vendors that has powered the Indian smartphone market surge in 2013. With 16 percent market share in India and a strong presence in neighboring South Asian countries, the company is giving multinational mobile companies like Nokia and Samsung a run for their money. Having established itself as the second-largest smartphone player in India, the company is seeking a larger share of …
It's the kind of thing that's seldom thought of, particularly in the customer service field. There's a great opportunity in every complaining customer to make a new friend for the business, one that follows the brand, one that's willing to offer powerful word of mouth advertising, and one that's willing to stick with a business for life. But like all opportunities, it takes effort and diligence to realize, and there are some techniques to remember in order to turn that complaining customer into …
eGain, a provider of customer engagement solutions, is soon to acquire Exony Limited, an innovative contact center software provider.
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013