Editor's Choice - Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) Limited's Pembroke, Ontario, site recently received the Contact Center of the Year award from the Ottawa Regional Contact Center Association (ORCCA). The award winners, which were announced earlier this month, were recognized for employee engagement, personnel development, quality assurance and customer satisfaction program.
For several years we have all heard how improving the customer experience has become a top priority of C-levels around the world, and that in a world of commoditization it is key to creating long-term sustainable competitive advantage. While this has been gospel for obvious reasons, it is always nice to have validation in the form of some statistics. This is precisely what customer experience advisory firm Watermark Consulting has done with its recent analysis of stock market returns which found…
I started thinking about Stalags a few weeks ago when I checked into a hotel with my wife. I pointed out a large call center across the street and my wife asked, "How do you know it is a call center? I don't see any signs saying that!" Her question hit me like a Mack truck. How did I know it was a call center? Were there any real clues or was I just clairvoyant?
There are two interesting trends that continue to make their appearance in Contact Center Solutions Community news on almost a weekly basis, and this week they are prominent. They happen to also be closely related. The first is that that with customer experience improvement being such a large priority for companies around the world, the investment in contact centers is clearly increasing. The second is that whether it is contact centers for individual companies and government agencies of relying…
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013