Contact Centre Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
Retailers be warned - brand loyalty counts for less and less among younger consumers, who are likely to head to competitors if their mobile experience isn't what they think it should be.
Today, many companies are working toward simplifying the workplace so that they can allocate more time and resources to their core business. WDS is one such company dedicated to making it customer's life easier. Recently, the company has introduced an intelligent, virtual customer care agent that can recognize and resolve customer questions in the same way a human agent would.
Cyara, a provider of integrated, automated customer communication systems testing software, recently announced that GlobalNet, a company that provides customer experience innovation lifecycle services, has joined the company's Expert Partner Program. As a result, Cyara's contact center testing software has been integrated with GlobalNet's Customer Experience Innovation Lifecycle, expanding Cyara's market in North America.
There is little dispute that the healthcare system is not just one of the largest vertical markets for the consumption of modern technology in general but for ICT-related solutions specifically. Whether it is the digitization of medical records, the establishment of healthcare exchanges in the U.S., telemedicine, enhanced communications for first responders, etc. The appetite for ICT is almost insatiatable.
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013