Contact Centre Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
Lowe's, a home improvement company serving approximately 15 million customers in the United States, in collaboration with the State of Indiana and the City of Indianapolis is ready to open a Customer Support Center in Indianapolis. This new Customer Support Center will create up to 1,000 new jobs by 2016.
The recognition of the value of modern contact centers is a global phenomenon in terms of enabling governments to better engage and serve their citizens and as a driver of economic growth. This has been exemplified over the years by the enormous impact of the contact center business in places like the Philippines and India, and is of growing importance in Eastern Europe and the Middle East. And, now it can and should be Africa's turn according to Christopher Bell, Interactive Intelligence's Chan…
It is always a sign of company health, and typically an indicator of overall market vitality as well, when an annual gathering of customers, partners and leading industry subject matter experts by a recognized industry continues to expand. A case in point is customer experience solutions provider Interactive Intelligence's recently concluded INTERACTIONS 2014.
When a vendor has been supplying a company for 17 years, that's no small feat, particularly in these days of rapid change and economic turmoil. But the association between Vodafone and Aviva has been going on that long itself, and is set to continue as Aviva, the global insurance firm, brings back Vodafone to set up a new array of communications services to keep the company on the leading edge of contact capability.
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013