Contact Centre Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
There is an old saying about the necessity of learning something new every day. And, while maybe not completely new, a gentle reminder to behave in a manner that is more productive or enjoyable is never a bad thing. I think two such reminders might be worth sharing since they relate directly to the subject of improving the customer experience in general and the value of enhanced contact center engagements specifically. Let me explain.
Whether using cloud-based tools or offering these to other businesses, the kind of efficiency and flexibility cloud-based tools can offer has proven to be a big boost for many companies. Interactive Intelligence, meanwhile, recently released its second quarter earnings report, as well as its report for the last six months, and a big boost seemed the order of the day.
Cloud contact center providers need to keep in mind the specific industry vertical, regional, and size requirements of their target customers as they put together their products and go-to-market strategies. And buyers should take a structured approach to selecting a cloud contact center provider as they look to find the best fit in what's become a sea of suppliers.
Support.com's cloud-based Nexus platform wind 2015 CUSTOMER Contact Center Technology Award.
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013