Contact Centre Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
It seems like the end of the year needs to get here faster. The reason is Contact Center Solutions Community sponsor Interactive Intelligence may run out of space at its headquarters in Indianapolis, IN because of the recognition the company has received in just the past few weeks.
As has been noted in several postings in TMCnet's contact center solutions community, being able to offer multi-lingual, but importantly in the U.S. bi-lingual customer care with Spanish as the second language, has become critical in almost every vertical market. Indicative of this is the announcement from TMC's home state, dominant service provider Frontier Communications has announced it will add 25 employees to its Connecticut contact center. The reason for the expansion is to provide support…
One of the reasons the contact center solutions business has been and will continue to be robust is rather obvious, i.e., as companies grow they need to grow their ability to provide great customer experiences both physically and virtually. An example of this comes from Texas-based Rush Truck Centers (RTC), the dealership arm of $3.4 billion conglomerate Rush Enterprises. It has announced that not only is it expanding its footprint in Florida and Texas, but at the same time it will be adding to …
Contact Center Solutions Community news and ingights including the growing importance of WebRTC.
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013