Contact Centre Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
The headline for the Contact Center Solutions Community week in review kind of sums up one of the biggest top of mind issues in the community. As more and more organizations evaluate moving contact center functionality in whole or in part to the cloud, if you will pardon the expression the total cost of ownership (TCO) calculations can be cloudy. It is why the first item is intended to draw your attention to a September 30, 2014 webinar, How Moving Your Contact Center to the Cloud Eliminates Ris…
For several years, report after report has highlighted that fact that C-levels around the world have made improving the customer experience a top priority. What executives have come to appreciate is that in a world where the Internet has given buyers more perfect information about their purchasing options, and where the competition is only a click away, differentiated value is increasingly going to be driven by how the customer feels about the buying experience and less on the basis of price.
Two studies look at the cost of data breaches but both highlight that contact centers need to be fortified.
In short, companies need to keep up with how customers wish to interact and transact or suffer the consequences. It is why so much attention is now being paid at the highest levels of organizations on assuring that contact centers really do cover in a compelling manner all potential customer touch points, and why the contact center is getting a much deserved makeover.
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013