Contact Centre Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
The moniker smart is now attached to phones, TVs, homes and even cars. As the size of computer processors get even smaller, more products will be embedded with the technology to make them smarter to deliver improved efficiency and productivity for many different industries. For contact centers, the goal is to always improve customer service, and then new Plantronics next-generation USB audio processor not only increases the effectiveness of service center operations, but it makes customer intera…
We are all familiar with Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems as the first thing we typically encounter when calling a contact center. The fact of the matter is that today's IVR capabilities can do a lot more than just give us options for directing calls to the appropriate resources. They are in fact valuable tools for contact center administrators in terms of improving the customer experience. In fact, as illustrated by the recent announcement by Reston, VA-based cloud-based customer care s…
A few weeks ago collaboration, communications and customer engagement solutions provider Interactive Intelligence hosted a jam-packed webinar called What's New for Contact Centers in 2015 and Why it Matters. If you missed this event, you can still watch and listen to the archived version, and it is highly recommended to say the least.
Work with BBVA cited as Teleperformance Wins Frost & Sullivan Product Leadership in Chile award.
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013