Contact Centre Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
City of San Antonio Leverages Customer Mobile and Open311 Cloud Framework to Mobilize Citizen-Centric Government
Customer engagement covers a lot of ground since customers are not only those of enterprises but governments as well. This is under-scored with the recent announcement that KANA Software, a Verint company, has its Customer Mobile application and Open311 cloud infrastructure combination being used effectively by the City of San Antonio, Texas to help residents access information and request city services from their mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
Indianapolis, IN-based customer experience solutions provider Interactive Intelligence is fulfilling its promise of continued expansion of its international footprint through a combination of direct sales and channel partners. The most recent extension of the company's reach is the recent signing of Company for Business Solutions (NCBS), represented by Eng. Zaid Bin Abdullah Al Shabanat (CEO), as an 'Elite' partner. Under the terms of the agreement, NCBS will sell, implement and service Interact…
Ra'Anana, Israel-based NICE Systems is the latest member of the FIDO (Fast IDentity Online) Alliance, the growing global organization working on global specifications and standards for simplified user authentication. For those in the contact center solutions community who are unaware of FIDO, a visit to the organization's website is something to seriously consider.
Everything is moving to the cloud, and traditional service providers are getting in on the act in a big way. Indicative of this is the announcement from Toronto, Canada-based national telecom services provider TELUS, which has introduced not one but two new solutions aimed at helping Canadian businesses leverage cloud-based technology to improve how they communicate with their customers, employees and partners.
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013