Contact Centre Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
A CorvisaCloud second annual customer service survey reported an improvement in customer service since 2013; while that is indeed good news, the bad news is that even though businesses profess that 'the customer is king', they don't seem to be doing enough to really wow them.
One of the consequences of globalization is the homogenization of the world, which is responsible for companies delivering the same service in locations as diverse as South Africa and New Zealand. Another is accessibility to talent, so companies in Silicon Valley can hire engineers and computer scientists from India and elsewhere. This has resulted in the influx of foreigners in the vast majority of metropolitan cities around the world giving rise to multilingual communities.
A good way to characterize this week in the Contact Center Solutions Community is that there was a lot of sage advice to be gleaned. We also saw a projection as to how significant the cloud would be on contact center transformations and the fact that even Apple had its contact center a bit over-whelmed thanks to demand for the new iPhone 6s.
Customers are not only demanding from their businesses that their brands offer multi-channel customer support experiences, they are also demanding that those experiences be fluid, and any deviation, anything the breaks up that user experience into unwanted pieces, can tarnish brands in their customers' minds.
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013