Ask The Expert Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
The future is now, or at least it is coming at us fast in the Contact Center Solutions Community, and there are two great ways to be part of the industry buzz as to what is unlikely to unfold in 2015. The first is to attend ITEXPO East, January 27-30, 2014 at the Miami Beach Convention center. This is a great opportunity to be warm and more to the point, hear, see and discuss contact center issues in person with peers and subject matter experts.
In Ernst & Young's Global Consumer Banking Survey 2014, customers chose "the way I am treated" as the second most important reason for trusting their banking provider, just behind the understandably important "financial stability" of their bank. Customer experience was also cited as the most common reason for opening and closing accounts, more important than fees, rates, locations or convenience. Approximately 40 percent of customers planned to open or close an account in 2014. This means banks …
Digital Is Driving Businesses to Offer Personal and Intuitive Customer Experiences says Accenture Report
The preoccupation with improving the customer experience (CX) by C-levels around the world has been a trend for several years. In fact, the fastest growing C-level position is Customer Experience Management Officer (CEMO) or some variation on the title. And, as CX becomes ever more important as the means to provide differentiated value, delighting existing customers and for obtaining and keeping new ones, the preoccupation will not only grow more intense in 2015, but so will the investments in t…
When it comes to contact center out-reach there are two trends that everyone needs to literally and figuratively keep an eye on in 2015. They are "personalization" and "video." And, while the first may seem obvious since the goal of marketers is to make customers and prospects feel appreciated with tailored messages uniquely for them, the use of video on the outbound side of things is after many years becoming something more than a novelty.
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013