Ask The Expert Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
The word "spanning" comes to mind in looking at the news and insights this past week in the Contact Center Solutions Community. Not only were there items that speak to the global impact of contact center solutions, but we spanned a broad range of important topics including omnichannel and metrics.
Voxbone says it saw a 14 percent increase in call volume (in minutes) over the last six months which it points out has been validated recently by IDC Research who is predicting that spending for on-demand cloud contact centers in the U.S. alone will increase from $733.3 million in 2013 to $1.6 billion in 2018.
Performance metrics are not the end-all be-all of call center performance. Companies desperately struggle to make their call centers operate more efficiently, at lower costs, with more calls completed per hour, and with fewer return complaints. However, when reaching for those goals, some businesses fail to make their centers better overall, as if the sum of those individual parts was something more.
A top Latin American Mobile Operator recently signed a new agreement with CSG International to support its next-generation data and analytics capabilities.
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013