Ask The Expert Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
For enterprises large and small around the world for the past several years "Improving the Customer Experience" has become a C-level priority. Some might even say customer experience (CX) has become a preoccupation. The challenge for everyone who is a stakeholder in developing ways to improve CX is in divining the answer to a straightforward but devilish question, "What does it take to deliver a superior customer experience?"
Big data is having an impact on every aspect of business today, and recruitment is no exception. Many HR managers are increasingly turning to big data to find the right people for the right position. This idea of using big data for recruitment is called people analytics, and has been adopted extensively by many companies, especially those in the call center industry. In fact, call centers have been one of the biggest beneficiaries of people analytics because of its high attrition rates and the d…
A recent study commissioned by Nuance of 1,000 American consumers, confirmed the changing needs and concerns for customer service brought about by smartphones and online self-service applications for information and simple business transactions ("mobile apps"). Eighty-two percent of consumers only contact customer service when they can't resolve their needs online by themselves.
Sometimes getting customer service can be tougher than anyone might expect. It's easy to think that, particularly these days, businesses will go to just about any lengths to get and keep customers, but when it comes to customer service, that's not always the case. However, there are ways that customers can, at least somewhat, force the issue, and get great customer service out of a company, even when it would seemingly rather not provide that service. Squeaky wheels, after all, get the grease, a…
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013