Ask The Expert Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
As those of us in the contact center solutions business are almost painfully aware, the term de jure in our community is for better or for worse OMNICHANNEL. It rapidly displaced "Multi-Channel" to describe being able to interact with customers according to their preferences, i.e., phone call, chat, text and now video. In fact, isn't it amazing how the adoption of jargon in our industry is so much faster than the adoption of the solutions they describe? To be honest, I have always had an affinit…
This may be a short item but it is indicative of a trend. It has recently been announced that passengers and customers of Philippine Airlines (PAL) in the United States and Canada will soon be able to transact practically all their travel needs by phone by calling PAL's U.S. contact center - 1-800-IFLYPAL (4359725).
The idea of getting a cab, from one place to another, is one that involves a variety of different facets. Some think about the use of a smartphone app to call in a ride, while others simply hearken back to the days of hiding under a newspaper in the rain while frantically waving an arm and shrieking "Taxi!" at the top of one's lungs. Modernization efforts have been at play in a variety of places, but Istanbul is perhaps one of the most recent such efforts, as the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipali…
Cloud contact center systems is a technology that's been gaining ground for some time now thanks to its ability to offer special tools to contact centers, and allow for fairly easy expansions as needed.
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013