Ask The Expert Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
Top-notch customer service is all too rare these days, particularly among larger, well known enterprises. But Canon U.S.A. has defied the odds by winning a Center of Excellence certification from Benchmark Portal for the sixth year in a row. The company ranks in the top 10 percent of companies for the efficiency and effectiveness of its support, according to the research firm.
Wheelings & Dealings: Qualfon Acquisition of Center Partners get nod as Small-Market Deal of Year for 2014
For those who are frequent visitors to the Contact Center Solutions Community, you know that we like to report on recognition that community members get. However, recognition can cover a lot of ground so not always does it involve a company receiving an award for providing great customer services.
In looking for trends regarding the customer experience, it is always a delight to run across somebody sharing fact-based insights on critical matters of this or any day. It was thus illuminating to happen upon a timely posting by author Shep Hyken on the B2C website titled, "How To Manage Hold Times During The Customer Experience." It is a short but powerful piece about a true bane of modern existence, being put on hold.
City of San Antonio Leverages Customer Mobile and Open311 Cloud Framework to Mobilize Citizen-Centric Government
Customer engagement covers a lot of ground since customers are not only those of enterprises but governments as well. This is under-scored with the recent announcement that KANA Software, a Verint company, has its Customer Mobile application and Open311 cloud infrastructure combination being used effectively by the City of San Antonio, Texas to help residents access information and request city services from their mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013