Ask The Expert Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
Interactive Intelligence managed to land in position 14 on Indiana's 2015 Best Places to Work list, taking its slot in the "major companies" category.
When it comes to business process outsourcing (BPO) while many parts of the world are gaining traction as places to locate facilities, India and the Philippines because of their large English-speaking talent pools remain the dominant BPO places to operate. This is particularly true for companies whose majority of customers require support in English.
In recognition of the value-added of CRM integration with contact center capabilities, enterprise and contact center application integration software specialists AMC Technology has announced it has telephony enabled Microsoft CRM 2013 and 2015 through its Contact Canvas platform. The AMC platform allows customers to integrate business apps and communications across the enterprise, from contact center agents to knowledge workers and mobile staff.
When it comes to the business world, customer satisfaction is the real currency that keeps a company going. This is true whether talking about a retail or restaurant or a call center. Lazy Dog Restaurant and Bar just announced it is taking the next step in increasing its customer service approach thanks to an agreement with Restaurant Revolution Technologies. The agreement will allow Lazy Dog to implement an innovative takeout order management solution that is going to be supported by the compan…
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013