Ask The Expert Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
As content curator and contributor to the Contact Center Solutions Community, part of my function is to review information and insights from around the Web and illuminate them to our readers. In this regard, I would like to recommend an insightful posting from IT-Online titled, "How to differentiate customer experience."
Professional services firm Deloitte, which completes financial advisory surveys, has released the annual holiday shopping survey for nearly three decades. This year's survey, the 29th annual, shows that U.S. shoppers are optimistic entering the season for giving, which also happens to be the season for shopping.
Depending on how you feel about such things, next-generation predictive dialers have become an integral, dare I say "must have" capability for political campaigns. Indeed, with the U.S. elections only days away, anyone living here not only is more than aware from watching TV that the "get out the vote" efforts are already in full swing as the airwaves are saturated with ads, but this has become that time of year when caller ID and answering systems are a godsend.
Retailers be warned - brand loyalty counts for less and less among younger consumers, who are likely to head to competitors if their mobile experience isn't what they think it should be.
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013