Ask The Expert Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
According to a recent article published by The Diplomat, E-value International (EI) has opened a call center in Romania. The new facility is the latest addition to a growing contact center market in the country.
Obviously one of the most important metrics for answering the question, "so how are we doing?" when it comes to providing compelling customer experiences is customer loyalty. In fact, measuring customer loyalty in general and against competitors is critical. In a world where alternatives are always a click away, and where customer acquisition costs are much higher than retaining existing ones, reducing churn and having permission to upsell is huge.
In the latest report from The Economist Intelligence Unit, "Creating a seamless retail customer experience," it asked consumers what exactly they want in their customer service and asked companies how they felt they deliver positive service through new technologies.
One of the more interesting challenges in a world where enhancing the customer experience is now at the top of C-level lists everywhere is how to analyze and optimize those experience to drive financial results. For over 45 years, Westlake Village, California-based J.D. Power has specialized in helping organizations better understand the voice of the customer, and they have just introduced something that is sure to capture executive attention.
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
- Heartland Dental Deploys Interactive Intelligence All-in-One IP Communications Software Suite
Jan 7, 2014
- Interactive Intelligence Cloud Offering Has Successfully Met Compliance Requirements for PCI Data Security Standard
Dec 19, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence CEO Shares Cloud Vision in Frost & Sullivan Video Interview
Dec 18, 2013
- View Summary Interactive Intelligence Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as One of the Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Dec 11, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Adds Senior Staff to Enhance Cloud Communications Infrastructure, Service and Support
Dec 10, 2013