Contact Center Solutions Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
The contact center solutions industry is in the midst of what can best be described as a major transformation. Improving the customer experience now tops C-level priority lists around the world. What used to be named "call centers," have rightfully been more accurately and hopefully more often termed, "contact centers." They have gone from being viewed as almost necessary evils to must haves for leveraging customer interactions into differentiated and sustainable value.
Call center and customer relationship management company OneTouch Direct is opening a call center in Orchard Park, New York, that will bring up to 300 jobs to the area.
Creative Virtual, a company that provides natural language support technology, has entered into an agreement with a leading cable, telecommunications and internet provider. According to the agreement, the new client of the company will make use of its omnichannel self-service tool, V-Person and its component knowledge management system to enhance customer experience.
Interactive Intelligence CEO Brown Shares His Vision of the Communications Cloud with Frost & Sullivan
Where is the cloud communications industry headed? If you're global growth analyst group Frost & Sullivan, you need to know, and you just might ask Indianapolis-based unified communications and contact center solutions provider Interactive Intelligence, which is on Software Magazine's 2013 Top 500 Global Software and Service Providers and has received Frost & Sullivan's Company of the Year Award, Contact Center Systems, North America, for the last three years running. The company often shows up …
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
Ask the Expert
- Interactive Intelligence Reports Third-Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Nov 5, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence to Host "Moving Your Contact Center to the Cloud" Industry Web Event
Nov 4, 2013
- net.America Deploys Interactive Intelligence Cloud Solution for Contact Centers
Oct 31, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Wins Cloud Computing Excellence Award from TMC
Oct 30, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Receives Miercom's Performance Verified Certification
Oct 29, 2013