SoundBite Communications Enhances Contact Center Compliance Suite
November 13, 2012
Running a contact center is harder than ever today. There are technological and operations challenges to meet – contact centers are one of the most challenging HR environments to operate – but today, there is also compliance risks, which some industry watchers say are at an all-time-high. Contact centers are operating in an uncertain and tightening national and local regulatory environment, increasing the cost and complexity of doing business. At the same time, consumers are filing lawsuits at a record pace, many times resulting in organizations paying hefty fines.
To respond to the increasing compliance needs of contact centers, SoundBite Communications (News - Alert) has enhanced its compliance suite for contact centers, a multichannel customer communications platform designed to help organizations mitigate risks and meet compliance requirements.
According to the company, the Compliance Solution Suite helps contact centers mitigate risk by:
- Preventing prohibited numbers from being contacted: Ensure timeliness of data with dynamic campaign filters, automated real-time suppression, and mobile opt-in;
- Ensuring agents adhere to requirements: Verify that regulations are stated correctly and that client policies are met with 100 percent call recording and monitor-coach-barge control;
- Keeping up with consumer mobility and phone portability: Time zone detection tools, dialing rules and mobile identification ensure proper calling actions during safe contact windows;
- Controlling contact frequency: Set maximum contact attempts within a specified timeframe, including across channels such as voice, text, Web and e-mail
- Managing consumer consent and profile data: Real-time data integration of opt-in, wireless deactivations, and channel preferences with systems of record applications.
"The SoundBite customer communications platform significantly reduces compliance risk for accounts receivable management organizations," said Tim Segall, chief technology officer at SoundBite Communications, in a statement announcing the release. "By combining advanced contact center capabilities such as multi-channel communications, preference utilization, and over-dialing protection with a suite of built-in tools that enable compliance, organizations benefit from increased control, more cost-effective outreach, better customer experience and greater collections success."
Want to learn more about the latest in communications and technology? Then be sure to attend ITEXPO Miami 2013, Jan 29- Feb. 1 in Miami, Florida. Stay in touch with everything happening at ITEXPO (News - Alert). Follow us on Twitter.
Edited by Brooke Neuman