Contact Center Solutions Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
Chango, a programmatic advertising platform that connects marketers with their exact target audience has signed a partnership with Twitter, a social networking and micro-blogging website, to enable marketers with new and powerful targeting options using "tailored audiences."
WestWon, an online leasing company, recently announced that it will be providing leasing finance to a leading healthcare company for a customer relationship management (CRM) solution supplied by Wizard Systems, a Bristol software solutions reseller. The 3-year lease agreement comes with a monthly lease rental cost of $208.25. By signing the lease agreement, the healthcare company has been able to successfully expand its Customer Relationship Management system.
Cisco has introduced a browser-based health and wellness collaboration solution, Cisco Extended Care. Patients will now be able to interact with their care giver teams from any remote location such as the office or home.
Azzurri, a provider of contact center communications solutions and software, has just made Expert Router a default feature of its own Callmedia contact center software. This enticing feature allows companies to more conveniently provide assistance to their clients while also eliminating some of the frustrations that customers have when waiting on the line. This product improvement may continue to solidify Azzurri's position in the global market for contact centers, further improving business ope…
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
Ask the Expert
- Interactive Intelligence Reports Third-Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Nov 5, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence to Host "Moving Your Contact Center to the Cloud" Industry Web Event
Nov 4, 2013
- net.America Deploys Interactive Intelligence Cloud Solution for Contact Centers
Oct 31, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Wins Cloud Computing Excellence Award from TMC
Oct 30, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Receives Miercom's Performance Verified Certification
Oct 29, 2013