Interactive Intelligence Partner Conference in Full Swing
October 07, 2008
The 2008 Interactive Intelligence Partner Conference, which featured a preconference day yesterday, begins in earnest today at the Westin Indianapolis.
The conference is designed to afford all Interactive Intelligence partner team members who sell, support, or implement software solutions from Interactive Intelligence the opportunity to gather, to learn and to enjoy themselves among their peers.
This year’s conference has been restructured with new programs, entertainment, and networking opportunities including six learning tracks, featuring nearly 100 sessions all designed to help Interactive Intelligence partners improve their business.
A Business Solutions track will offer insight into the current markets and coming market trends. Sales professionals will want to attend the Sales Strategies track and a new track focused solely on Competitive Analysis.
Attendees with a more technical bent will want to participate in the “Day with the Developers” — an opportunity to meet one-on-one with Interactive Intelligence developers and product managers with a white board and their undivided attention. For these attendees there are several other options including the Technical Innovation tracks, Hands-On Labs and Advanced Support Troubleshooting track — these sessions are designed to address various levels of technical depth with regard to the content offering each session will cover.
A quick highlight of some of the first day’s sessions includes:
· 2008 Interactive Intelligence Update: A quick update on Interactive Intelligence in 2008 featuring financial highlights, sales highlights, and more, presented by Gary Blough, Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales
· A Partner Q&A Panel: Learn as this panel of successful partner executives discuss drivers for business growth, how to expand your market, product positioning, customer retention and expansion, good hiring practices, dealing with customer IT budgets in a tight economy, and more.
· Unified Communications – Where do we go from here? Unified Communications (UC) has finally broken out of the lab and into the early-adopters, being deployed in a range of forward-thinking enterprises. However, there remain a number of issues that need to be addressed to make Unified Communications truly secure, scalable and survivable. Join us to learn how AudioCodes and Interactive Intelligence are solving these challenges and answering the question: “Where do we go from here?” This session will be presented by Alan Percy, Director of Market Development, AudioCodes
· The most important thing in boxing and business? Confidence. For over nine years now, Interactive Intelligence and Aculab have been working together to develop winning solutions that make a difference in your business. As the competition for business heats up, our solutions give you the confidence that you need to win the fight and keep your customers satisfied. This presentation will highlight the one-two punch that Interactive Intelligence and Aculab provide. Bring our solutions to your next scheduled bout. Walk in the ring with confidence and walk out with the order. Presented by Mike Donoghue, Vice President of Sales, Aculab
· Commitment to the Partner Community: Enablement of the partners, tools and resources available to partners, presented by Paul Weber, Vice President of Sales, Interactive Intelligence
· What’s Hot: This session will cover products and services from Interactive Intelligence that can enable you to differentiate your offering and bring in more revenue. We’ll cover new products and services you can quote now, and key additions to the IC platform, including but not limited to SaaS, the new OCS integration, Interaction Feedback, and speech recognition with our VoiceXML interpreter. Presented by Rachel Wentink, Senior Director, Product Management.
The afternoon will feature breakout sessions in the following areas:
Business Solutions; Sales Strategies; Competitive Analysis; Technical Innovation; Interaction Labs; Advanced Support; and Troubleshooting.
The event runs through Thursday October 9.
Greg Galitzine is editorial director for TMC’s IP Communications suite of products, including ContactCenterSolutions.com. To read more of Greg’s articles, please visit his columnist page. He also blogs for ContactCenterSolutions here.
Edited by Greg Galitzine