Contact Center Solutions Week in Review
The summer in the Northern Hemisphere is heating up and so was the news and insights from the Contact Center Solutions Community.
Leading off were a series of items relating to community host Interactive Intelligence. I start on a personal note with the announcement that long-time chief marketing officer (CMO) Joe Staples (News - Alert) will be leaving the company in the next few weeks to spend more time in beloved home state of Utah and with his family. Joe has been a wonderful person to work with and I will miss our interactions. I and the entire TMCnet staff wish him well.
I also want to highlight the formal announcement that BidPal was the winner of the recent Interactive Intelligence Contact Center Customer Experience Makeover Contest, and not just the article is worth a read but also spend a little extra time looking at videos of the finalists being announced and BidPal’s acceptance of the extreme makeover.
In other Interactive Intelligence-related items were:
- The company recently in conjunction with partner AudioCodes (News - Alert) that the AudioCodes new WebRTC phone is being recommended for Interactive’s new PureCloud solution.
- TMCnet Special Guest Shaheen Haque, Territory Manager, Middle East & Turkey at Interactive Intelligence contributed an interesting posting, Infrastructure Consolidation - Creating Agility by Moving Away from Multi-system, Multi-site Communications Infrastructures.
- Mattersight Corporation, a provider of enterprise analytics, has announced Avtex (News - Alert), an Interactive Intelligence partner focused on designing, implementing, and supporting contact center solutions, is a new channel partner.
The good news for those who like to stay up-to-date on industry trends, these include:
- A new Accenture report that highlights how investments in customer experience solutions is transforming B2B selling but has yet to maximize its potential.
- A recent blog posting by AT&T (News - Alert) looks at how contact centers are leveraging new capabilities to enhance customer service.
- Syntec Telcom, a UK-based provider of cloud contact center management solutions, released a white paper on consumer concerns about contact center fraud, especially in regard to information regarding payments.
- TMCnet Contributing Writer Casey Houser also looked into the recent survey by eDigitalResearch on the increase in consumer satisfaction in Live Chat customer service.
Frost & Sullivan was busy on the recognition front giving awards to Verint (News - Alert) Systems the "2014 Asia Pacific Best Practices Award" in the Contact Center Applications Vendor of the Year category, and IT outsourcing company Transcosmos the award for "Japan Contact Center Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year."
The vitality of our community was also on full display with customer upgrades and new capabilities. Items that made news were:
- CRMIT Solutions, a provider of cloud-based customer experience solutions, announced they will be opening a new Customer Experience Center in Atlanta.
- The AW Rostamani Group, a Middle East conglomerate that manages brands across the automotive, real estate, interior design, and IT industries, partnered with contact center solutions provider Vocalcom to enhance its customer service.
- Diagnotes announced that Advanced Healthcare Associates will deploy its software to nursing home staff to improve customer interactions.
- NACR revealed it will be adding new managed services to its NACR Ovation managed services portfolio in order to serve customer needs at all levels of contact center operation.
A gentle reminder that our community home page is your gateway to constantly updated eBooks, whitepapers, videos, demos, etc., and the weekend is a great time to take advantage of all of the great content that can be accessed. Plus, our affiliated channels — Accounts Receivable Management, Business Process Automation, CaaS, Cloud-based Contact Centers and Insurance Technology — contain news and insights on specific areas of interest.
In addition, if you were unable to join us, register to watch the achieved copy of the recent popular webinar, “Business Process Automation Best Practices For Improving Customer Complaint Resolution.”