Contact Center Solutions Featured Article
Related Contact Center Solutions Articles
Interactive Intelligence CEO Brown Shares His Vision of the Communications Cloud with Frost & Sullivan
Where is the cloud communications industry headed? If you're global growth analyst group Frost & Sullivan, you need to know, and you just might ask Indianapolis-based unified communications and contact center solutions provider Interactive Intelligence, which is on Software Magazine's 2013 Top 500 Global Software and Service Providers and has received Frost & Sullivan's Company of the Year Award, Contact Center Systems, North America, for the last three years running. The company often shows up …
Companies collect a lot of data these days, whether they want to or not. Whether it's from the contact center in the form of call recording, screen captures, performance data, phone numbers from the ACD, usage patterns on the interactive voice response (IVR) system, customer self-service data, keystroke records, message board postings, social media posts or any other information source, it's generally present and accounted for on most companies' networks.
Infosys McCamish Systems the BPO unit of Infosys has unveiled a new transformational customer service platform, VPAS Customer Service Work Desk (CSWD).
Avaya Government Solutions announced that the company's technology will support this year's NORAD Tracks Santa program by deploying Avaya Aura contact center solution. Avaya Aura will route the calls made to NORAD Tracks Santa hotline to a volunteer who will provide details to the caller about Santa's location. The Avaya solution was rigorously tested and certified for deployment by Department of Defense Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC).
It has been said that customer interaction centers are the front door to any organization's value chain. This is an accurate description of the transformations taking place in contact centers as a result of enhancements in multichannel communications, speech analytics, IVR capabilities, integrations with unified communications capabilities (UC) and other collaboration tools and applications, and the move to the cloud...
Featured Success Story
Featured Product Demo
- NEW CaaS Quick Spin™: Interest in the cloud is growing rapidly, and companies have asked for a way to quickly trial Communications as a Service (CaaS) to help validate and move cloud migration projects forward. We are pleased to announce a new service that does just that. Welcome to Quick Spin. [trial]
- Seeing Strong Demand for its CaaS Offering [podcast]
- Interaction Process Automation Launches [podcast]
- Part 1: Home Agents: The Big Game Changer [white paper]
- Part 2: Leveraging Technology for Remote Agents
- Part 3: Next Generation Home Working
- Excelling at Mobile Customer Service [white paper]
- Transforming a Measurement Program into a Meaningful Program: 8 Great "Next Steps" [white paper]
- A Practical Guide to Making SMS a Valuable Media Channel for Business [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Automating Key Business Processes [practical guide]
- A Practical Guide to Migrating to VoIP - Planning and Design Considerations
Ask the Expert
- Interactive Intelligence Reports Third-Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Nov 5, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence to Host "Moving Your Contact Center to the Cloud" Industry Web Event
Nov 4, 2013
- net.America Deploys Interactive Intelligence Cloud Solution for Contact Centers
Oct 31, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Wins Cloud Computing Excellence Award from TMC
Oct 30, 2013
- Interactive Intelligence Receives Miercom's Performance Verified Certification
Oct 29, 2013